vrijdag 13 april 2012

Water Dragon




There is a thread in the BPAL forum in which people tell each other how they choose which scent to wear. of course we all have many to choose from. For me the answer has been for a long time that I have different ways of choosing. I may choose a scent to go with the clothes I have decided to wear. But sometimes I choose my clothes to fit the scent I want to wear. I may choose a scent that goes with the season, or even the weather of that day. Or sometimes I just sit in front of the shelf with my scents and go through imp boxes or pick up bottles until I decide what to wear.


Today was not the first time that I experienced a new way of choosing. I woke up and I smelled Water Dragon. It was in my mind of course, only Saw-Scaled Viper is really at my bed side, an empty imp that leaked so badly the label is completely brown. It has been there for months and I can still smell it. So the Water Dragon I smelled this morning must have been in my head, yet I smelled it as if it were there. So of course Water Dragon is my choice for today.


Water Dragon by Lumaris

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten