maandag 2 april 2012

Leather Phoenix


I am afraid I got rather bored with poor Elizabeth's roses. Which answers the question if I really prefer Two, Five and Seven at least in relation to Elizabeth of Bohemia. Because the scent was supposed to be rose and oud, I covered the last of it with Leather Phoenix, which also contains both oudh and rose. And more:
matcha tea, wild frankincense, champaca, petitgrain, star anise, aged oudh, rose taifi, narcissus, Himalayan cedar, 11-year aged patchouli, and black leather accord.
I loved Leather Phoenix from the first sniff and I was very happy that not everybody loved it as much as that, because there were only a limited number of bottles available and they were sold out by the time I smelled my decant. But I could get the bottle of one of those who bought it unsniffed and didn't like it. Today it matched perfectly with Elizabeth's roses, although the rose later pushed through and I had to reapply Leather Phoenix.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten