dinsdag 18 september 2012

Mme Moriarty, Misfortune Teller


I really planned for another scent today. I was going to wear Atlas. But before I was completely dressed I had Mme Moriarty in my nose. This might have been from the minute particles of it that were still in the sleeves of my shirt (which I was not yeat wearing then, but it was close to me). But it might just as well have been only in my mind. It happens: I wake up and I smell a scent that is not there. That is the scent I wear that day. How could I ignore such a clearodorance? (Yes, I made up that word. It might not be the best word in English. I have a perfectly good Dutch word for it, but since I made up that one too, translation machines do not recognize it.)

So I am wearing Mme M today. The day before yesterday I was shocked to find that I didn't enjoy her as much as I did before. But today she is as good as she was before.


http://scentwise.blogspot.com/2012/05/mme-moriarty-misfortune-teller-i-am-day.html

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten