dinsdag 18 september 2012

Queen


Because I washed and hennaed my hair I could test more than one scent yesterday. Queen was another one that had been waiting for me to try it. It was hard to find a picture that would express what the scent is about. Queen is one of the group of scents of Black Phoenix that are inspired by authentic New Orleans Voodoo recipes.
For use only by women. An extremely potent passion blend, used to great effect when you're converting feminine sexual energy into power. 
The first thing this scent shows is power: this is without a doubt a very powerful scent. It smelled warm and woody and musky. I went to read some reviews about it and to my surprise on the first page hardly anyone had the same scent experience. Some smelled honey, someone smelled curry(!), someone else flowers and pepper, I read about sage and chocolate, cherry and coconut, patchouli, fir and even mothballs! It wasn't until the second page of reviews when I finally found another reviewer describing the scent as woodsy and musky. It must be a true voodoo scent, if it smells so different to different users. I did wonder if it would have something to do with the hormonal balance. It would be interesting to try this scent in different phases of the hormonal cycle.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten