dinsdag 11 september 2012

Smoky Moon


The weather changed. Summer seems to have ended, although we still had some sun today after the rainstorms. After all, it is September. And we did have a summer even when it started a bit late. Last year spring went into autumn without the slightest suggestion of a summer in between. So I am grateful for this year's weeks of summer weather. But today was a day for a scent that would warm me rather than go well with warm weather. So it was my other favorite of this summer, Smoky Moon, the full moon of the end of June. Today I found a picture that looks like the scent smells, or perhaps I should say that the sky in the photo does. To me this is a warm and brownish scent with an orange glow. To others it might well be a Hippie scent, reminiscent of champaca incense. Of course it is both.

The only reason why there are not a lot of posts about Smoky Moon is that (like Passion Butterfly) I wore it most often during the months that I didn't post. 

http://scentwise.blogspot.nl/2012/08/smoky-moon-before-i-wore-nothing-but.html



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten