dinsdag 1 mei 2012

Tanuki No Ôrai


I don't know why because I don't see a connection with the picture that inspired it, but this scent is mostly fruits on me. Which should not be surprising, because that is what the description suggests:
White peach, golden peach, mango, persimmon, lotus petal, osmanthus, and shishito.
Shishito is a pepper, the Japanese variation of the Capsicum annuum which is usually harvested while still green.  About one out of ten peppers is hot, most are mild. The only way to find out if it is hot is by trying. I don't know if there is actually an essential oil of a green pepper in this scent, I don't smell it, I just smell fruit. I don't smell osmanthus either. Lotus easily blends into a fruit note, so I don't miss it but rather expect it to be part of what I smell. 


(shishito peppers, cooked)


I like this scent, but not enough to want more of it. This decant will be enough for my needs.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten