woensdag 14 maart 2012

Fae


Searching the web for the word fae I find little. Apparently they are more often named by other names: fairy or faery is what I find most. When I think of faeries or fae, what I see is imprinted on my mind by Brian Froud. So I thought I'd share some of his work:


Or his Green Woman, Froud's faeries are often blue, but I imagine them green. 


The scent is green too. The lab description is:  A brilliant, ethereal scent: white musk, bergamot, heliotrope, peach and oakmoss. The peach note gives it sweetness, the scent is like sunhine in a summer forest to me. It also reminds me of Leanan Sidhe, which is not surprising because the Leanan Sidhe are Fae. But I would have to wear the scent again to be able to really compare them.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten