zondag 3 juni 2012

Voodoo


How could I have forgotten that Voodoo smells so heavenly? Of course I mean the BPAL scent. But I could use some Voodoo to get my health back. Who would have thought that an inflamed small intestine could so turn one's life upside down? Here I am living on vegetable juice and yoghurt and even a cup of clear mushroom soup wakes me up in pain in the night. Of course time will heal it, but I would not mind if the pain would leave in less than two weeks. And I certainly wouldn't mind to eat real food again.


But then, I don't think Voodoo is my kind of thing, really. It is to much against the natural flow of things. It is about forces one has to be master of and I am not the kind of person who wants to be master. So, no real Voodoo for me. Just BPAL's wonderful perfume carrying that name. May the bottle arrive before the imp is empty.


If you would like to read about Voodoo, go to my second post about this scent: here!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten