dinsdag 28 augustus 2012

Passion Butterfly


When I was searching for images of the Passion Butterfly, one of the first photo's I found that I liked turned out to be one in my earlier post about the Passion Butterfly. I think that shows I made a good choice then.

This summer has been the summer of the Passion Butterfly for me, not the butterfly but the BPAL limited edition scent of this year's Metamorphosis series. And to think that at first I thought it was interchangeable with Enraged Orangutan Musk for me, just a very nice citrus scent but not something I needed a bottle of. It turned out to be the scent I chose day after day and the only reason I didn't wear it while I was in Venice was that I only took scents with me that I had more than one imp of, so any loss would not be disastrous. Right now a bottle of Passion Butterfly is on its way to me. Summer is almost over, but I imagine that in the bleak days of winter Passion Butterfly can bring back the atmosphere of the sun and warmth of this summer, the summer in which it seemed that my life started flowing again. What else is passion than lust for life?



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten