dinsdag 10 december 2013

Purple Spotted Swallowtail


I haven't written in this blog for over a year. Too busy studying music, I suppose. But today I searched for the picture I had used in my entry about Purple Spotted-Swallowtail and I discovered that on that day I was happy when the butterfly had faded and wore Pannychis instead. By now my taste has changed so much that I sold my pretty cobalt bottle of Pannychis because I didn't wear it any more. And I am waiting for a bottle of Purple Spotted Swallowtail to arrive, because I have been almost finishing the decant last summer. I admit that almost is not quite and I did set myself a rule to only buy a bottle when I finish the imp or decant in a short time, but this bottle was sold in the same eBay auction as a partial bottle of The Sound of Insects, another scent I wore a lot last summer. The Sound of Insects was one of this year's Lupercalia which means that I did not write about it andf also that even if I had been able to find the picture, it would not have been safe to post it. (I WILL try to find it, of course. Or photograph the bottle when it arrives.)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten